Premium Link Generator for FileFactory, 4Shared, Jumbofiles, Freakshare, Bitshare and UpToBox- Downloader.my. | Best Leeching Sites

January 02, 2014

Premium Link Generator for FileFactory, 4Shared, Jumbofiles, Freakshare, Bitshare and UpToBox- Downloader.my.


Premium Link Generator- Downloader.my

Rate this Leecher:

Features and Restrictions:

  • Speed Limit: No restrictions
  • No daily download volume limit.

 

File-Hosts supported by Downloader.my:

  • FileFactory
  • 4Shared
  • Jumbofiles
  • Freakshare
  • Bitshare
  • UpToBox

Can’t find your file-host ? Visit: Premium link generators sorted and grouped for File-Hosts.

 

How to use Downloader.my Premium Link Generator:

  • Visit: Downloader-my. Disable ad blocker to survive them.
  • Resister a free account with Facebook.

   ***Premium link generator service is only provided to registered members.***

  • Select your file host.
  • Transload the file and download.

Go to Website: Downloader.my

No comments:

Post a Comment